S & G Tyre & Auto offer an extensive range of tyres with everyone’s Driving Requirements and budget in mind.
We are Licensed Dealers of Michelin and BF Goodrich. We believe both Brands offer some of the best tyres on the market today. We also provide all other major brands including Hankook, Yokohama, Maxxis, Bridgestone, Goodyear, Continental and Pirelli.
S & G Tyre & Auto have a lot of experience and connections in the Tyre Industry so If we don't have what you need in stock we can simply order it in for you with most deliveries arriving same day or over night.
Tyres are an important part of the way your motor vehicle performs. They are checked each time you have your vehicle inspected for registration and each time your vehicle is Serviced. We adjust your tyres to the correct alignment and air pressure settings to provide a comfortable and safe driving experience at the same time as extending the life of your tyres as much as possible.
TYRES - IMPORTANT THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- We provide a FREE Tyre Health and Pressure Check Service (no booking required)
- Tread Wear: It is important to NOT allow the tread to wear out on your current set of tyres as it can create unsafe conditions such as longer stopping distances in wet weather and reduced handling around corners.
- Tyre rotation is recommended by all major vehicle manufacturers to extend the life of your tyres and to help provide the most even tyre wear possible in order to keep your tyres safe.
- Regular Wheel Alignments are recommended in order to monitor and correct any irregularities in tyre wear. Unfortunately, the roads we drive on aren’t perfect and can put steering and suspension settings out, sometimes they need fixing to prevent excessive tyre wear. Regular Wheel alignments can also be required by tyre manufacturers to keep warranty on your tyres valid.
- Wheel Balancing is performed on every Tyre we fit. It is required in order to iron out any vibrations that can be caused by irregularities in the tyre compounds during manufacture. It can also reduce vibrations caused by a damaged Wheel/Rim.
- Tyre Disposal- At S&G Tyre & Auto we dispose of all old/waste tyres with the environment in mind. All tyres that we remove are collected, stripped down and recycled, turning them into other products such as the soft grounds around Kids play areas at Parks and the Brake Pads that you use in your car.